Fri. May 24th, 2024
Punjab Solar System Scheme Apply Online

Punjab Solar System Scheme 2024

The aim of the Roshan Gharana Punjab Solar System Scheme under the leadership of Prime Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif is to distribute solar panels to households who want to revolutionize energy consumption across Punjab. This step has been taken to reduce the burdein of traditional electricity costs and promote energy to benefit 50 thousand households.

 Maryam Nawaz Sharif has launched the Punjab Roshan Gharana scheme for the distribution of solar panels in Punjab. Solar panel systems will be provided to around 50,000 households across Punjab in easy installments.

Roshan Gharana Program

With its help, they can meet their various electricity needs and completely get rid of expensive electricity because inflation in Pakistan has reached the highest level in history. Its increasing electricity rates have also increased. So get the cheap solar system in easy installments from Punjab Govt.

you can also apply for the new BISP Ehsaas program by Ehsaas 40000 Program 2024

Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Solar System Scheme

  • Original NICOP and NIC card
  • Non-resident or resident RDA account
  • Minimum two years of employment

Documentation Required

  1. Passport-sized photograph
  2. A scanned copy of the original NIC
  3. Three-month PDF bank statement
  4. Copy of household papers

How to Apply Online for Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme?

Chief Minister Punjab Maryam Nawaz Sharif has started the Roshan Gharana program for poor people due to the rising cost of electricity in Punjab. The Punjab government has allocated a budget of 12.6 billion rupees for this project. Under this scheme, 50 thousand households in Punjab will given solar systems in five years. 

Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has said that these solar systems will given to these poor families through a lucky draw. The government will select the people through a lottery. The name of the person will be drawn. The government 8171 will give rewards under this Solar System Mountain Scheme. 

The government of Pakistan has started registering people to enroll in the Roshan Gharana scheme. In this scheme, solar systems, solar panels, inverters, batteries , and solar devices will given to all eligible people, so ensure your registration for this new scheme as soon as possible.

Punjab Roshan Gharana Program Process Details

Under the Roshan Gharana scheme, solar panel systems for household use will be provided easily in the first phase. For this, the government has decided to provide solar panels at a 25% lower price. The Punjab government has also announced that it will pay the remaining 75 percent.

 Eligible persons in the scheme will give the amount to the government in five years in easy installments. As soon as you become part of the solar panel system scheme, the government will provide you with solar panels immediately, which you can install at your home . Solar systems will given to entrepreneurs in easy installments.

Conclusion – Punjab Solar System Scheme 2024

Punjab Roshan Gharana Scheme is an important development to improve sustainable energy in Punjab, which provides solar technology and cheap electricity to poor households. The application process for registration in this scheme is going on.

People are completing their registration and ensuring their eligibility in the solar system. So those who want to be a part of this solar system scheme are requested. They should go through their registration procedure as soon as possible and register. We have explained this procedure to you in this article, so don’t delay.

Benazir Kafalat Triple Installment 25500

By Nomi Toor

Nomi Toor ardently champions the cause of education and empowerment in Pakistan. Engaging fervently in programs such as the Benazir Taleemi Program and the Ehsaas Program, Nomi Toor endeavours ceaselessly to elevate communities and offer avenues for advancement. Through his platform, 8171nser.com, Nomi Toor disseminates valuable insights, resources, and counsel to assist individuals in their educational pursuits. Committed to nurturing inclusive and sustainable development, Nomi Toor is wholeheartedly devoted to forging a more promising future for everyone.